A Brackets extension that enables phil booth's complexityReport.js tool.
- In Brackets go to Help -> Show Extension Folder and locate the user folder.
- Unzip this extension to the user extension folder.
Currently the tool reports on:
- lines of code
- cyclomatic complexity
- Halstead metrics
- maintainability index.
This feature uses node that is integrated in the Brackets shell. To learn more about this feature in Brackets you should review https://github.com/adobe/brackets/wiki/Brackets-Node-Process:-Overview-for-Developers
Let me know if you have any suggestions or issues. Contact me at: email@example.com.
- 3/8/13 - updates and refactoring in main.js and node/ComplexityReportDomain.js
- 3/13/13 - added help documentation and polished up the report display and condensed README.md
- 3/22/13 - moved to new repository brackets-crjs