Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio
Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack it’s a Visio package that contains fully resizable Visio shapes (symbols/icons) that will help you to visually represent On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid Integration and Enterprise architectures scenarios (BizTalk Server, API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub…), solutions diagrams and features or systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies in Visio 2016/2013:
- BizTalk Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Integration Service Environments (ISE)
- Logic Apps and Azure App Service in general (API Apps, Web Apps and Mobile Apps)
- Azure API Management
- Messaging: Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus, …
- Azure IoT and Docker
- AI, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Data Pipelines
- SQL Server, DocumentDB, CosmosDB, MySQL, ...
- and so on
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Flow
- Power BI
- Office365, SharePoint,...
- DevOps and PowerShell
- And much more…
- ... and now non-related Microsoft technologies like:
- SAP Stencils
The Microsoft Integration Stencils Pack is composed of 23 files:
- Microsoft Integration Stencils v4.0.2
- MIS Additional or Support Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS AI Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Apps and Systems Logo Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Azure Additional or Support Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Azure Others Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Azure Stencils v4.0.2
- MIS Buildings Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Databases Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Deprecated Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Developer Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Devices Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Files Stencilsv4.0.0
- MIS Generic Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Infrastructure Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Integration Patterns Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS IoT Devices Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Office365 v4.1.0
- MIS Power BI Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS PowerApps and Flows Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS SAP Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Servers (HEX) Stencils v4.0.0
- MIS Users and Roles Stencils v4.0.0
That you can use and resize without losing quality, in particular, the new shapes.
There are still many points that could be improved as well as adding new stencil, but it is a good start.
- Download the file and copy to the folder “C:\Users\you_user\Documents\My Shapes” (that is the default folder for the Visio custom shapes)
- To access the shapes in Visio, select the Shapes Windows:
- “More Shapes -> My Shapes -> Microsoft Integration Stencils v#.#"
- “More Shapes -> My Shapes -> MIS Apps and Systems Logo Stencils v#.#"
- “More Shapes -> My Shapes -> MIS IoT Devices Stencils v#.#"
- “More Shapes -> My Shapes -> MIS Support Stencils v#.#"