Laratrust (Laravel Package)
|5.6.x - 5.8.x||5.2|
|5.3.x - 5.5.x||5.1|
|5.0.x - 5.2.x||4.0.|
Installation, Configuration and Usage
To install, configure and learn how to use Laratrust please go to the Documentation.
What does Laratrust support?
- Multiple user models.
- Multiple roles and permissions can be attached to users.
- Multiple permissions can be attached to roles.
- Roles and permissions verification.
- Roles and permissions caching.
- Events when roles and permissions are attached, detached or synced.
- Multiple roles and permissions can be attached to users within teams.
- Objects ownership verification.
- Multiple guards for the middleware.
- A simple administration panel for roles and permissions.
- Laravel gates and policies.
Laratrust is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.
Please report any issue you find in the issues page. Pull requests are more than welcome.