SatisfactoryModLoader Release 1.0.1
- Download the xinput1_3.dll file.
- Go to your Satisfactory install folder (Usually C:/Program Files/Epic Games/SatisfactoryEarlyAccess or SatisfactoryExperimental), go to FactoryGame, Binaries, then Win64.
- Place your xinput1_3.dll file there.
- Run FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.
- If a console window appeared, SML is good to go!
Upon running for the first time, a mods folder will be generated. Any mod DLLs that you download will go in there.
- Added new config for toggling the crash report disabler
- If you disable the crash report disabler, make sure that you alt+F4 out of the crash reporter so Coffee Stain Studios don't get your modded crash.
- Added new config for unsafe mode
- Unsafe mode allows you to bypass all crashes. You can't report any bugs with this on!
- Added more logging to debug mode
- Added new hooks
- Added events for loading for DLL mods to do things as SML is loading
- Added a new actor to the pak loader,
InitMenu. InitMenu allows you to run code when Satisfactory is in the menu level.
- Added new events to the pak loader
DebugModeEnabled: Called if SML's debug mode is enabled. For both InitMod and InitMenu.
FirstMenuLoadCalled if this is the first time that the main menu is shown (When the user loads the game for the first time). For InitMenu only!
- Optimized the pak loader
- Added ensures when the game quits to alert if coremods are present, memory editing happened, or if unsafe mode is active.
- You cannot submit bug reports if any of these 3 things are active.
- Fixed the log file