Please sign in to comment.
Prepare upgrade to scalacheck 1.11.
Our scalacheck tests now compile against 1.10.1 and 1.11.0. They pass on 1.10.1, but fail on 1.11.0. Once (that)[rickynils/scalacheck#79]'s fixed, and 1.11.1 released, we should be able to upgrade to it by simply changing scalacheck.version.number in versions.properties. The changes are mostly removing dead code (e.g., consolereporter business). Of interest: the type ascription for `oneOf`. I haven't quite investigated, but something seems to have changed between 1.10.1 and 1.11.0 that caused a different overload to be picked without the type ascription. Probably not a scalac bug, just a scalacheck api change.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 9 additions and 31 deletions.
- +1 −8 test/files/scalacheck/CheckCollections.scala
- +2 −10 test/files/scalacheck/CheckEither.scala
- +1 −1 test/files/scalacheck/array-new.scala
- +3 −3 test/files/scalacheck/quasiquotes/ArbitraryTreesAndNames.scala
- +1 −3 test/files/scalacheck/si4147.scala
- +0 −5 test/files/scalacheck/t2460.scala
- +1 −1 test/files/scalacheck/treeset.scala