Mass Upload Utility
- Version: 1.0.0
- Date: 05 June 2012
- Requirements: Symphony 2.3 (for older versions of symphony use 0.9.9)
- Author: Scott Tesoriere firstname.lastname@example.org
- Github Repository: http://github.com/scottkf/massuploadutility
THIS REQUIRES AN HTML5 COMPATIBLE BROWSER
If you're using an older version of Symphony (<2.3), please use v0.9.9 of the Mass Upload Utility: https://github.com/scottkf/massuploadutility/tree/0.9.9
A symphony extension to allow you to add a folder of files into a section that has an upload field, it should work with all upload fields. Testing is needed.
Upload the 'massuploadutility' folder in this archive to your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
Enable it by selecting the "Mass Upload Utility", choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
- Go to the index of a section with an upload field
- Click the button that says 'Create new'
- If there's an upload field, my script will turn on, select multiple files, enter other values as necessary, and click 'Create Entry'
- If more than one upload field is in a section, this will not get used I consider this more a feature.