Connect radarr to letterboxd.com lists
This repository is hosted on heroku. That way you don't have to run the service yourself. To use it, you have to:
- Configure a new list in radarr, using the Radarr Lists provider.
- Set Radarr API URL to
https://letterbox-list-radarr.herokuapp.com(or your custom one, if you choose self-hosting)
- Set Path to list to whatever appears in the URL for the list of your choosing after
- Watchilsts: https://letterboxd.com/screeny05/watchlist/
- Regular Lists: https://letterboxd.com/screeny05/list/jackie-chan-the-definitive-list/
- Watched Movies: https://letterboxd.com/screeny05/films/
Others may be supported, but are not tested, yet.
You need a working redis-instance, which is used for caching movie- & list-data.
Following environment-params are supported:
- Clone this repo
- Make sure you have configured the env-variables