A Sublime Text 2 and 3 plugin for highlighting mutiple words in different colors
The following configuration options are available:
- Regular Expression
- Case Sensitive
- Customize Highlight Colors
- Define "Always Highlighted Keywords" with Customized Colors
- Highlight: Select "Edit > Highlight Words > Highlight Words" and enter the words (separated by whitespace)
- Unhighlight: Select "Edit > Highlight Words > Unhighlight Words"
- Toggle Settings: Select "Edit > Highlight Words > Toggle Settings"
- Edit settings file: Select "Preferences" > "Package Settings" > "HighlightWords", copy settings from default to user, and edit settings file. Available settings are:
- "colors_by_scope": Change the highlight colors.
- "permanent_highlight_keyword_color_mappings": Define always highlighted keywords with specified colors, such as "TODO" or "FIXIT". The optional "flag" parameter may be 0 (regex), 1 (literal), 2 (regex and ignore case) or 3 (literal and ignore case).
- Perl-style regular expression patterns are accepted. For example, to highlight "fix a bug" but not "prefix with", the expression could be "\bfix .*\b".
Note: These commands are also available in Command Panel with prefix "HighlightWords:"
How to find color scope
- Open the file that has some colour you want (e.g open C++ which have green strings)
Select the word that has colour you want to use
- Open console (ctrl+~ (tilde))
- Copy returned string, for mine selection it is
source.c++ meta.function.c meta.block.c storage.type.c
Paste this string inside color property:
Color will change after you re-enter the tab
Please visit me if you have any question or suggestion at: http://weibo.com/seanliang