SecurityInside template to get ready your own api in minutes using python and flask.
flask-api-template is a Python 2.7 script.
$ python flask_api.py
Production mode: Flask deployment options
Instructions for use
The following headers are common to all API services.
- Authorization (mandatory):
- Basic auth for /login service ("Basic base64(user:pass)")
- Obtained JWT for all other services ("Bearer jwt_token")
The following response codes can be returned by any of the API services.
- 200 - OK
- 401 - UNAUTHORIZED
- 403 - FORBIDDEN
- 406 - NOT ACCEPTABLE
- 412 - PRECONDITION_FAILED
- 503 - SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
For use examples, you have a postman file inside the repository with all the current methods.