- A complete test automation framework for building & running reliable testing scripts.
- Uses Pytest and Nose runners for test discovery, organization, execution, and logging.
- Includes console scripts that save you time by installing web drivers automatically, etc.
- Includes a website tour builder for creating and running walkthroughs on any website.
- Works on multiple platforms such as Mac, Windows, Linux, and Docker.
- Uses a flexible command-line interface to customize & configure test runs.
- Has Python libraries for helping you do more with Selenium-WebDriver.
- Has Plugins for logging data and screenshots automatically. (Click to learn more)
- Uses a global config file for configuring SeleniumBase to your specific needs.
- Backwards-compatible with WebDriver. (Use
- Can run tests through a proxy server. (Use
- Can use an authenticated proxy server. (
- Can handle Google Authenticator logins by using the Python one-time password library.
- Includes a hybrid-automation solution called MasterQA to speed up manual testing.
- Includes integrations with MySQL, Selenium Grid, Google Cloud, Amazon S3, and NodeJS.
- Includes a tool to convert Selenium IDE recordings into clean, robust SeleniumBase scripts.
- Includes useful Python decorators and password obfuscation methods. (Learn more here)
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Join GitHub today
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time