- A powerful Python framework for browser automation and E2E UI testing.
- Includes Recorder Mode for instantly generating browser tests in Python.
- Supports multiple browsers, tabs, iframes, and proxies in the same test.
- Includes Test Case Management Software with Markdown technology.
- Automatic smart-waiting improves reliability and prevents flaky tests.
- Supports pytest, unittest, nose, and behave for finding/running tests.
- All the code is open source. Look inside to learn about any feature.
- Powerful logging tools for dashboards, reports, and screenshots.
- Can run tests in Headless Mode to hide the browser. (
- Can run tests multithreaded from parallel browsers. (
- Can run tests from a shared browser session. (
- Can run tests using Chromium's mobile device emulator. (
- Can run tests through a proxy server. (
- Can run tests with proxy settings via PAC URL. (
- Can run tests through an authenticated proxy server. (
- Can run tests with proxy+auth via PAC URL. (
- Can run tests with a customized browser user agent. (
- Can set a Chromium User Data Directory/Profile to load. (
- Can avoid detection by sites that try to block Selenium. (
- Can integrate with selenium-wire for inspecting browser requests. (
- Can load Chrome Extension ZIP files. (
- Can load Chrome Extension folders. (
- Powerful console scripts. (Type
- Has the ability to translate tests into multiple spoken languages.
- Has a flexible command-line interface for customizing test runs.
- Has a global config file for configuring settings as needed.
- Includes a tool for creating interactive web presentations.
- Includes Chart Maker, a tool for creating interactive charts.
- Includes a dialog box builder to allow user-input during automation.
- Includes a website tour builder for creating interactive walkthroughs.
- Includes a GUI for running pytest scripts: SeleniumBase Commander.
- Includes integrations for GitHub Actions, Google Cloud, Azure, S3, and Docker.
- Can handle Google Authenticator logins with Python's one-time password library.
- Can load and make assertions on PDF files from websites or the local file system.
- Can inspect HTML to find issues and points of interest with the HTML Inspector.
- Is backwards-compatible with Python WebDriver methods. (Use:
- Can pierce through Shadow DOM selectors. (Add
::shadowto CSS fragments.)
- Includes a hybrid-automation solution, MasterQA, to speed up manual testing.
- Includes useful Python decorators and password obfuscation methods.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. Are you sure you want to create this branch?
SeleniumBase/help_docs/features_list.mdGo to file
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.