There is not need for it at the moment as Swift compiler can do that for us
Swift Equatable Generator
Xcode 8 Source Code Extension will generate conformance to Swift Equatable protocol based on type and fields selection.
- it's only available for Xcode 8.* and macOS Sierra
- potential bug fixes
- add support for
- Open Equitable.xcodeproj
- Enable target signing for both the Application and the Source Code Extension using your own developer ID
- Product > Archive
- Right click archive > Show in Finder
- Right click archive > Show Package Contents
- Open Products, Applications
- Equitable.app and exit.
- Go to System Preferences -> Extensions -> Xcode Source Editor and enable the extension
- The menu-item should now be available from Xcode's Editor menu.