- rails_admin 5,960 RailsAdmin is a Rails engine that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your data
- t 3,709 A command-line power tool for Twitter.
- twitter 3,553 A Ruby interface to the Twitter API.
- active_emoji 412 A collection of emoji aliases for core Ruby methods
- sign-in-with-twitter 133 A Ruby on Rails application that demonstrates how to use the Sign in with Twitter workflow using the twitter gem and OmniAuth.
Repositories contributed to
- rubygems/rubygems.org 1,387 The Ruby community's gem hosting service.
- rubygems/rubygems.org-vendor 3 Submodule cache of gems to make RubyGems.org development easier!
- codeforamerica/adopt-a-hydrant 320 A web application that allows citizens to "adopt" civic infrastructure, such as fire hydrants that need to be shoveled out after it snows.
- codeforamerica/follow-all 78 Follow all the members of a Twitter list with a single click
- zdennis/activerecord-import 1,434 Extraction of the ActiveRecord::Base#import functionality from ar-extensions for Rails 3 and beyon
Contributions in the last year 2,014 total May 1, 2015 – May 1, 2016
Longest streak 35 days May 1 – June 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 30, 2016
- Pushed 5 commits to codeforamerica/adopt-a-hydrant Apr 27 – Apr 30
- Pushed 4 commits to sferik/sign-in-with-twitter Apr 27 – Apr 30
- Pushed 4 commits to codeforamerica/follow-all Apr 27 – Apr 30
- Pushed 7 commits to rubygems/rubygems.org-vendor Apr 27
- Pushed 7 commits to rubygems/rubygems.org Apr 27
- Pushed 1 commit to rbenv/ruby-build Apr 26
- Pushed 3 commits to sferik/dotfiles Apr 26
- Pushed 1 commit to Homebrew/homebrew-core Apr 26
1 Pull Request
- Closed #631 ruby-build 20160426