Mozilla Persona (BrowserID)
Implementation of Mozilla Persona (BrowserID) for WordPress
"As a user of Mozilla Persona (BrowserID), you confirm your email addresses once. Then, you can sign into any web site that supports Mozilla Persona with just two clicks."
This plugin allows users to sign into your site using Mozilla Persona. A widget, shortcode and template tags are provided. Custom login and logout links can be created.
- bbPress 2 integration: create topics / reply with Mozilla Persona
Please report any issues on the plugin's issue tracker.
Using the WordPress dashboard
- Login to your weblog
- Go to Plugins
- Select Add New
- Search for Mozilla Persona
- Select Install
- Select Install Now
- Select Activate Plugin
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire browserid/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Marcel Bokhorst is the original author of this plugin. His awesome work has allowed me to continue.
- Guillermo Movia for Spanish translations.
- Ruslan Bekenev - @KryDos for Russian translations, bug fixes, and continued support.
- Fabian Rodriguez - @MagicFab for French and Canadian French translations as well as man bug reports.
- Edwin Wong @edmoz for continued testing.
- @janw-oostendorp for updated Dutch translations and backgroundColor color picker.
- David Murdoch @davidmurdoch fixing jQuery 1.9+ compatability
- Makoto Kato @makotokato for Japanese translations.
- Jason D. Moss for fixing the strict errors on the admin page.
- Michael Yunat for Ukranian translations.
This plugin uses:
- The client side Mozilla Persona script