Hue Explorer is a web based tool to help you explore the data in your Philips Hue bridge. These are what you can do with the current version (0.3.0):
- Discover and connect to local Hue bridges.
- See all data from the bridge in JSON format.
- Support remote (out of home) control of the bridge.
- Render color values as corresponding colors on screen.
Here are the things I plan for future versions:
- Visualize data in a more meaningful way, for example:
- Link data between different views, like show light names instead of light ids in a room.
- Enable editing of certain data.
If you want to use it without deploying the code, you can visit https://hueexplorer.catchen.app/.