Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Additional interface function added: SetBtnGD(UINT UserIndex, BOOL Press)
Supports undocumented button Guide.
Installing this Virtual Bus enables the user to plug-in virtual Xbox devices.
With the help of the accompanying API it is easy to write a feeder.
This bus is based on the bus maintained by Benjamin Höglinger (@nefarius) and hopefully they will eventually merge into one project.
IMPORTANT: You must install the latest Xbox 360 drivers first (Windows 7 Only).
- Unzip bus package into a temporary folder (scpvbus-x64.zip for a 64-bit target machine, scpvbus-x86.zip for a 32-bit target machine ).
- Open a command window (CMD) as an administrator.
- CD to the above temporary folder
- Enter the following command: devcon.exe install ScpVBus.inf Root\ScpVBus
Same as installation, only a different command: devcon.exe remove Root\ScpVBus
Note: You cannot remove a bus if a vXbox device is plugged in to it.
To write a feeder, you need to link to vXboxInterface.dll. Then use the interface functions as listed in file vXboxInterface.h (In vXboxInterface-x64.zip/vXboxInterface-x86.zip).
The feeder calls these functions in order to Plug-in vXbox devices, feed then with data, inquire them for feedback and finally unplug them.
Currently, vXbox feeders and vJoy feeders do not share syntax.
- This product has gone only limited testing - use with caution.
- Documentation - basic API document attached.
- Cohabitation with vJoy is not straightforward.
- Version control not yet implemented.
- Feedback (rumble and device LED) is by polling.