CWP Core Recipe
Core functionality only recipe for a CWP 2.0 installation. This includes the following core SilverStripe and CWP modules:
- recipe-core: Recipe containing framework, config, assets
- cwp-core: CWP basic compatibility module
- auditor: Provides audit trail logging for various events in the system
- environmentcheck: Adds automated checks to monitor an environment's health status
- hybridsessions: Hybrid cookie/database session store for SilverStripe
- mimevalidator: Checks uploaded file content roughly matches a known MIME type for the file extension
This can be either added to an existing project or used as a project base for creating a basic CWP core-only install.
You can create a project using Composer:
composer create-project cwp/cwp-recipe-core ./cwp2-core ^2
See the recipe plugin page for instructions on how SilverStripe recipes work.