See full fluff documentation for detailed installation instructions and usage examples.
Please note: from version 3.0 on, fluff only works on Python 3.6+ and Python 2.x will no longer be supported. For a Python 2 version you can install fluff 2.1.4. Keep in mind that most scientific Python software will stop supporting Python 2 in 2020: https://python3statement.org/.
If you have not used bioconda yet, first set up the necessary channels (in this order):
$ conda config --add channels defaults $ conda config --add channels bioconda $ conda config --add channels conda-forge
Now you can install fluff:
$ conda install biofluff
See the quick examples in the Usage section.
If you find fluff useful, please cite:
Georgiou G, van Heeringen SJ. (2016) fluff: exploratory analysis and visualization of high-throughput sequencing data. PeerJ 4:e2209 doi: 10.7717/peerj.2209.
- Full documentation: http://fluff.readthedocs.io/.
- The preferred way to get support is through the Github issues page
- Finally, you can reach me by mail or Twitter.
- Simon van Heeringen (@simonvh)
- Georgios Georgiou (@georgeg9)
- Zhuoqing Fang (@BioNinja)
This module is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.