Assisted SPARQL Editor
- Project and contact information: http://sindice.com/sparqled/ = Instructions for installing SparQLed are available in the Downloads section
This distribution includes 6 modules:
- sparql-editor-client: the editor User Interface;
- recommendation-servlet: the servlet for providing query element recommendations;
- sesame-sparql-queryparser: Sesame SPARQL query parser extended for the SparQLed use case;
- sesame-backend: Utility classes for operating on SPARQL endpoint through Sesame;
- sparqled-commons: Utility classes used in the Data Graph Summary computation;
- sparql-summary: an SPARQL-based Data Graph Summary Computation.
This software is based upon works supported by :
- the European FP7 project LOD2 (257943)
- the IRCSET EMPOWER 2012 Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship (Renaud Delbru)
The SparQLed User Interface is based on the Flint SPARQL Editor.
Copyright 2014, National University of Ireland, Galway.