- You are no longer asked where to save the GIF right away. Gifski will now convert the video and then let you choose what to do with it. In addition to the usual share and drag & drop options, we've added copy and save.
- You can trim the video right from within Gifski.
- You can set exact dimensions as width/height or percentage.
- After the conversion is completed, you can press Space to Quick Look the GIF.
- Gifski shows a notification when the conversion is completed.
- Gifski includes a system service that lets you quickly convert a video to GIF from the “Services” menu in any app that provides a compatible video file.
- User-interface improvements.
This update was made by @sunshinejr and @sindresorhus.