- When it comes to cotton swabs, it's the easiest & most comfortable: Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Tiger is the fried type of this: Death.
- This sheriff who shot Billy the Kid was later identified as the favorite topping: Pepperoni.
- Texas grows several types of these implements: Ladder.
- Traditionally the Last Supper is thought to have a bad encounter with this: Bat.
- The dog seen here helped America reach new heights in the Spanish-American War: Philippines.
- At him online.com, visitors have hit a link to his death & stealing his wife: David.
- It's the slang term for Xerox: photocopy.
Interested in expanding your trivia knowledge? No? Look no further than funzo-facts. The above misinformation was generated by this program, which makes use of a large corpus of Jeopardy! questions and answers (hence the question-answer format) and Markov chains via the Markovify library.
from funzo_fact_gen import FactGenerator ... fg = FactGenerator() print fg.get_fact()
Our team won 55-0--you could call it Bahia de Cochinos; we call it this: the skin.
Importing the Jeopardy! .csv doesn't take terribly long, but a pickle of the dataframe is provided anyway.
example_script.py for a sample (python 2.7).
Hall of Fame
Have any particularly enjoyable facts you'd like to share? Feel free to add to