Please make sure you follow the complete upgrading instructions available here.
A full list of new features is available here. (There are a lot of them!):
- New look+feel
- Components section
- Minimum quantity for consumables, accessories, and components
- User-selectable language preferences
- Improved label printing and settings
- AD/LDAP improvements
- Additional validation types in custom fields
- Ability to purge soft-deleted records
- Removal of Sentry library
- Upgraded to Laravel 5.2
- New .env configuration file
- Web-based pre-flight check
- Lots of additional bug fixes from RC2.
- Importer improvements
- AuthServiceProvider for permissions
- Security fix for Guzzle for CVE-2016-5385
Remember to run:
php composer.phar install --no-dev --prefer-source php composer.phar dump-autoload php artisan migrate
You may also need to clear the contents (without removing the directory) of
app/storage/views, to clear out any cached views on the system.