l-boardpro is a multiple LinkedIn account management app. It helps you to login multiple LinkedIn accounts from you iOS or Android device and do LinkedIn activities like share comments, see user following companies details and user can see latest jobs in following company.
Installation guide for android:
The easiest way to build is to install Android IDE, Once installed, then you can import the project into Android Studio:
After building the project while running on your device, you might find that your device doesn't let you to install your build if you already have the version from Google Play store installed. This is standard Android security as it won't let you directly replace an app that's been signed with a different key. Manually uninstall lboardpro from your device and you will then be able to install your own built version.
Installation guide for iOS:
- Extract the downloaded l-boardpro.zip file.
- Open the l-boardpro folder,you will find l-boardpro.xcodeProject file and double click on that folder to open Xcode.
- Click on project file from Project navigator and click on the l-boardpro under the Targets.
- Click on General , set the proper Bundle Identifier and go to Build settings menu, change Provisioning profile under Code Signing.
- Go to loginViewViewController and set the client_id,redirectUrl and client_secrete.
- Build and run the application.