Scenery of Russia for FlightGear Flight simulator.
- Open "Custom_materials" folder and merge data inside it with $FGDATA folder. It will overwrite 3 files in your $FGDATA folder.
- For better aeronavigation, freshest data on airports, presented in this scenery pack it's better to merge data in folder aeronav/fgdata. In this step some data in $FGDATA will be overwritten, but with equal or more fresh data.
Running: If you run FG via commandline, you need to do this thing:
- Add path to scenery: --fg-scenery=/home/path-to-scenery/Project-Russia (my example with terrasync data: --fg-scenery=/home/soitanen/Project-Russia:/home/soitanen/Terrasync)
Information: Scenery is based on OSM linear and polygonal data. Currently it have this list of airports (may be different degree of quality):
- UG23 - Gudauta, Abkzhazia
- ULLI - Saint-Petersburg, Pulkovo
- URKG - Gelendzhik
- URRR - Rostov-na-Donu
- URSS - Sochi, Adler