Nexus Repository Import Scripts
These are bare bones bash scripts to import a Nexus 2 Maven, NuGet or npm repository (and likely other file system based repos) into Nexus Repository 3.
Wut does it do?
Imports artifacts into a Nexus Repository 3 Maven2, NuGet or npm hosted repo.
Wut does it not do?
Literally anything else. You want security? Better set it up yourself.
How do I use it?
- cd rootdirectorywithallyourartifacts
- ./mavenimport.sh -u admin -p admin123 -r http://localhost:8084/repository/maven-releases/
- Watch a bunch of verbose output from curl
- If need be, change -u to user, -p to password, and -r (I bet you'll have to change this) to the repo you want to upload in to
- cd rootdirectorywithallyournugetpackages
- ./nugetimport.sh -k APIKEYFROMNEXUS - r http://localhost:8084/repository/nuget-hosted/
- Watch the money roll in and the haters start askin
- You'll need to obtain your APIKEY for Nexus Repository, and obviously set -r to the repo path you want to use
- npm login --registry http://localhost:8084/repository/npm-internal/
- cd rootdirectorythatcontainsallnpmmadness
- ./npmimport.sh -r http://localhost:8084/repository/npm-internal/
- Watch a bunch of stuff prolly fail because it has extra build steps, figure those out and then remediate if you really care
- Set -r and --registry to the NPM hosted repo you plan to use
Great, buy me a beer.