SparkFun 9DoF Razor IMU M0
The SparkFun 9DoF Razor IMU M0 combines a SAMD21 microprocessor with an MPU-9250 9DoF (nine degrees of freedom) sensor to create a tiny, re-programmable, multi-purpose inertial measurement unit (IMU). It can be programmed to monitor and log motion, transmit Euler angles over a serial port, or to even act as a step-counting pedometer.
The 9DoF Razor's MPU-9250 features three, three-axis sensors -- an accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer -- which gives it the ability to sense linear acceleration, angular rotation velocity, and magnetic field vector's. The on-board microprocessor -- Atmel's SAMD21G18A -- is an Arduino-compatible, 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0+ microcontroller also featured on the Arduino Zero and SAMD21 Mini Breakout boards.
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Firmware - Example code
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the 9DoF Razor IMU M0
- /Production Files - Production panel files (.brd)
- SparkFun MPU-9250 DMP Arduino Library - Arduino library for the 9DoF Razor IMU M0's MPU-9250, enabling the 9DoF's digital motion processor (DMP).
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the 9DoF Razor IMU M0.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 9DoF Razor IMU M0 (SEN-14001)- Latest release.
- SparkFun 9DoF Razor IMU (SEN-10736) - Initial release, featuring an ATmega328, ADXL345 (accelerometer), ITG-3200 (gyroscope), and HMC5883L (magnetometer).
- V_3.0 - Hardware and firmware files for version 3.0 -- released as SEN-14001.
- V_2.3 - Hardware and firmware design files for version 2.3 -- released as SEN-10736.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.