SparkFun CCS811 Air Quality Breakout
The CCS811 is an digital gas sensor solution which integrates a metal oxide (MOX) gas sensor to detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) for indoor air quality monitoring.
This product is designed to provide an easy hardware and software interface to the CCS811 sensor.
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Enclosure - Enclosure files
- /Firmware - Example code
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- /Software - Related software for the
- Library - library for the .
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the .
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
- SEN-14193- CCS811 Breakout board
- V 1.0.0 -- Initial commit of Arduino compatible library.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.