SparkFun Si4707 Weather Band Radio Receiver
The Si4707 IC is the industry's first weather band (WB) radio receiver to include a specific area message encoding (SAME) processor.
- Weather band support (162.4–162.55 MHz)
- SAME processor
- 1050 Hz alert tone detection
- Frequency synthesizer with integrated VCO
- WB digital tuning
- Programmable reference clock
- 2.7 to 5.5 V supply voltage
- /Firmware - Arduino example sketch
- /Hardware - PCB design files (created with version 6.2.0 of Eagle)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Wiki - Be sure to check out the hardware support page for more information on using the Si4707 breakout board.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the sI4707.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International.
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.