SparkFun LIS3DH Arduino Library
This is an arduino IDE library to control the LIS3DH. It can be configured to use I2C or SPI with 2 instances per I2C channel or any number of SPI instances. The top-level driver, class LIS3DH, contains an inner driver LIS3DHCore, a settings struct, and float-based math functions for conversion from raw to meaningful numbers.
This has been tested with:
- SparkFun RedBoard
- SparkFun ESP32 Thing
- Teensy 3.2
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Contains class diagrams for the driver. Ignored by IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- ADCUsage - Demonstrates analog in reads and has notes about temperature collection
- FifoExample - Demonstrates using the built-in buffer to burst-collect data - Good demonstration of settings
- FullSettingExample - Shows all settings, with non-used options commented out
- IntUsage - shows configuration of interrupt bits
- LowLevelExample - Demonstrates using only the core driver without math and settings overhead
- MinimalistExample - The easiest configuration
- MultiI2C - Using two LIS3DHs over I2C
- MultiSPI - Using two LIS3DHs over SPI
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the LIS3DH Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the LIS3DH Breakout.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-13963- LIS3DH Breakout board
- V 1.0.0 -- Initial commit of Arduino 1.6-compatible library.
- V 1.0.2 -- Added Teensy and ESP32 support.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.