SparkFun MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout Arduino Library
This library is used for interfacing the SparkFun MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout board. The library is configured by default to interface the board on pins D10-A1 of a 3.3V Arduino Pro Mini. The pins are configurable in the sketch, but this board runs at 3.3V. Level shifting is needed if you are not using a 3.3V device to communicate with it.
- LICENSE.md - The license this library is distributed under.
- README.md - This file!
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- /examples - Example sketche for the library (.ino). Run this from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-13266 - MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout
- v1.0 - Initial release of the MAX31855K Thermocouple Breakout
This product is open source!
SparkFun code, firmware, and software is released under the MIT License(http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT).
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.