SparkFun SX1509 IO Expander Breakout Arduino Library
Arduino library for the SX1509 16-I/O expander. Capable of driving LEDs - with blink, and breathe functions - or monitoring up to 64 buttons in an 8x8 array.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- SparkFun SX1509 Breakout Board Hookup Guide - SparkFun tutorial demonstrating how to hook up the SX1509 Breakout and use this library.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the SX1509 IO Expander Breakout.
Products that use this Library
- V_2.0.1 - Version 2.0.1. More user-friendly function calls. Increased clock functionality. More examples. Mostly backwards compatible with older versions.
- V_1.0.0 - Version 1.0.0
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.