Welcome to the SpatialOS Unreal SDK documentation
New to the platform? You can read what SpatialOS is (SpatialOS documentation) .
Need some help? Join us at forums.improbable.io for technical questions and issues.
SpatialOS 13 is fine for local development and deployments using the
deployment template (SpatialOS documentation), but deployments using larger templates may be unstable.
License: See the license.
Installing and upgrading
- If you are installing SpatialOS and the SpatialOS Unreal SDK for the first time, see: Introduction to the Unreal SDK.
- If you have a version of SpatialOS and the SpatialOS Unreal SDK which is earlier than SpatialOS 13.0, you have a combined SpatialOS and SpatialOS Unreal SDK bundle. To get the separated version, see Upgrading to SpatialOS 13.0 and migrating to the Unreal SDK 1.0.0.
Interacting with the world
- Creating entity blueprints
- Creating and deleting entities
- Querying the world
- Interacting with entity components