Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- hotfix on
Loads of bugfixes, and some backwards compatible upgrades. Most notably:
- frontend plugin registration system see #77 and the new api description of the server or, even better, the sample plugin page
- websocket rooms for any resource (stream, project, comment, user, objects) so you can propagate live updates for individual objects.
- fixed #82, which was a bit of a hassle
- better logging (logs are now also piped into daily rotated files rotated in /logs)
- added env vars for defaulting streams to public or private
- #85, #86, #76, #95, #97 (but in a backwards compatible way)
Speckle Server will now better use available VM resources. Docker images and installation instructions have been bumped and CI has been set.