Visualisation layer and data store for SpeedTracker
- Click here to request a WebPageTest API key.
- Fork this repository into your own GitHub account or organisation.
- Enable GitHub Pages for the repository under Settings > Options > GitHub Pages. Select the branch you want to serve your site from (typically master).
- Add speedtracker-bot as a collaborator on your repository (under Settings > Collaborators).
- Use the connect tool to establish a connection between SpeedTracker and your repository.
- Edit the main configuration file (
_profiles/default.htmlto define your first profile.
- Commit and push the changed files.
- Use the test tool to run a test.
- Install dependencies
- Start the Jekyll server
jekyll serve --watch --port SOME_PORT
- Start Webpack
npm run watch
- When you're done with your changes, build the bundle for production
npm run build
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers! [Become a backer]
Thank you to all our sponsors! (please ask your company to also support this open source project by becoming a sponsor)
This project is licensed under the MIT license:
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Eduardo Bouças
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.