Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the DB Browser for SQLite wiki!
See http://sqlitebrowser.org/ for the full history, background and an overview.
There is information on SQLite itself at http://www.sqlite.org/, which includes the official language overview.
(this is a brand new project, so please feel free to create anything related to the project here)
Pages so far:
- Using Filters - How to use the Filters in the Browse Data tab
- Licensing - How our licenses work
- Using Regular Expressions - How to use Regular Expressions for powerful queries
- Windows File Associations - Making Windows file associations
- Encrypted Databases - working with Encrypted Databases
- Silent mode installation on Windows - How to install DB4S silently on Windows. Useful for easy deployment
- Our Release Process - Checklist / steps to follow when creating new DB Browser for SQLite releases
- Merging Commits - How to merge the commits on your fork into one commit for a pull request
- Dev environment setup on Windows using MSVC 2013 - How to set up a development environment for DB4S on 64-bit Windows, based on using MSVC. Lots of screenshots.
- Compiling SQLCipher on Windows - How to compile SQLCipher on Windows
- Notes for compiling on Windows - Presently being developed. Assistance is very welcome.
- Notes for compiling on OSX - Presently being developed too. Assistance is very welcome.
- Source code highlights - Work in progress. Overview of parts of the codebase.
- Wiki History - See change history for the full wiki