This release fixes an issue on Ubuntu 17.10 (32 bit only I believe) where Ghetto Skype would not start.
- Tray icon show number of messages unread minus those from threads that are muted
- Fixed last message in an inactive thread when using Arc Darker theme where there was black text on black background in subtitle.
- Fixed bug in electron-builder where electron apps did not add executable. ghetto-skype should be accessible now.
- Fixed annoying issue where contact box would be unfocused sometimes
- Added MAC shortcut support for copy, paste, undo, redo, etc
- Updated electron to latest
- Added Spell Check
- Added Arc Darker theme and made it easier to make your own themes
- Added some logic to focus the chat input when alt+tabbing or focusing window
- Marks currently viewed thread to read when focusing window
- Added ability to intercept keys. One example of this is using ctrl+enter for sending messages and enter for new line. This can be set in settings. In the future I hope to support VIM keys, code snippets and encryption as well. @BlackCapCoder actually did some of this on his fork, pretty neat!
- Refactored the code to try to clean it up and support native dependencies (like spell check)... may fix a few issues some of you had
- Removed some settings like Mute Audio because Web Skype has this as an option now
- New build process has the ability to make snap packages or appimage. I haven't forgot about OBS, that's next on my list :)
- Sums thread count of unread messages rather than parsing notification count out of the title. Web Skype has a bug with the title, so by doing it this way, the tray icon doesn't remain red forever.
- If using the setting to open Ghetto Skype when you receive messages, there were some fixes and improvements to this setting.
- If you minimize the main window and your desktop environment supports flashing in the window bar (like Cinnamon for instance) it will now flash when you have unread messages.
- Web Skype has a bug where you can't send/recieve messages after a while, but Ghetto Skype can now assist by refreshing the page to resolve this issue.
- If using the native image viewer setting and for some odd reason you're not on Linux, it now works on Windows/Mac. It also seems to reduce the time it takes to open the image viewer.
- Grouped online status from tray menu into a submenu
- Fixed zoom
- Improvements to dark theme
- Added setting to automatically open Ghetto Skype when you receive a message
- Added ability to enable/disable notifications
- If you try launching Ghetto Skype and it's already running, it will focus the first.
- Fixed issue with Skype's hacky links to work with Ghetto Skype
- Fixed issue where sometimes the window opened behind other windows
- More dark theme text fixes
- Changed icons and scaled them to 24x24 so they show up in KDE
- Changed user agent back to Linux now that calling is enabled
- Adds shortcuts on tray icon to change status (Available, Away, Busy, Invisible)
- You can mute Skype by turning on the setting
- Fixes bug where settings file occasionally got reset
- Fixes warning that appeared on Ubuntu when upgrading
- Fixes issue where a hyperlink would open two windows
- Recipient name wasn't showing up in dark theme, it does now
- Some people experienced a bug where the login page would load in an infinite loop, this should not happen now
- Upgraded Electron to the latest version
- Minor corrections to dark theme
- Adds ability to theme Skype and comes with a dark theme (change it via settings)
- Fixes issue where you could not drag/drop files onto Skype to upload
- If you do not have internet access when Skype starts, it will connect once you have access to the internet.
- Some images didn't display properly in the native image viewer, all images display now.
- When quitting Skype, the size of the window is now remembered
- When saving a setting in the settings window, it automatically takes effect without restart
- AUR package required a few adjustments to work with an external electron package
Fixes bug introduced by 1.2.0 where the Settings window would not save