reStructuredText_NPP - reStructuredText basic syntax highlighting for Notepad++
|Author:||Steen Hulthin Rasmussen <email@example.com>|
|Description:||reStructuredText_NPP is a User Defined Language for Notepad++ that provides basic syntax highlighting for reStructuredText.|
|License:||reStructuredText_NPP is licensed under The MIT License (see http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php or the license.txt file)|
- Make sure you have Notepad++ installed with the option to use %APPDATA% (which is the default).
- Download and unzip the zipped reStructuredText.xml from the (new) download site (This is the only file you need in order to use reStructuredText_NPP.)
- Start Notepad++ and open the "Define your language..." (Under the "Language" tab)
- Click "import" and select the unzipped reStructuredText.xml file.
- Restart Notepad++
- Open .rst file and you should now have syntax highlighting.
reStructuredText_NPP provides basic syntax highlighting. reStructuredText_NPP is not a full lexer for reStructuredText and does not highlight all elements of reStructuredText markup specification (correctly).
- Bullet lists
- Enumerated Lists
- Field Lists (works, with exception field with space characters)
- Line Blocks (Only the | [pipe] characters is highlighted)
- Hyperlinks (with a few exceptions)