When using a build chain based on broccoli-concat, this tool will show you the size and contents of the concatenated bundles, including:
- raw size
- uglified size (for JS right now)
- compressed size (including uglify if applicable)
For usage in an Ember app, ember-cli-bundle-analyzer wraps this library as an Ember addon and integrates it more tightly into your development workflow.
See the instructions on its documentation page.
To directly use this tool, follow these steps:
npm install -g broccoli-concat-analyser
CONCAT_STATS=true ember s
- open ./concat-stats-for/index.html in any browser for the foamtree interactive map
- Be sure to have the latest version of broccoli-concat installed
- The process output can be found in the .out.json files in the directory: ./concat-stats-for
- Remove the ./concat-stats-for directory and run step 2 after any changes for an updated output
got ideas? Submit PRs!