A Rails template for Noodall, implementing Beefplate, Sprockets and lovley-ness.
What does it do?
A cake load of stuff. Really, a victoria sponge worths of front end lovley-ness. In no particular order of importance.
- Install SASS, Compass and Sprockets Gems
- Sets up the Beef standard options for these Gems
- Coming Soon... Create an .RVMC File for rvm
- Coming Soon... Update Git Ignore File with
- Removes some files leftover from Noodall, Rails and Gems
- Creates Assets Folders
- Adds Beefplate
- Coming Soon... Use's Bundler to install Gems
- Coming Soon... Commits everything to GitHub.
How the hell do I make it do that?
Thats really easy. Firstly you'll need a bit of Noodall love going on. Check the wiki at: https://github.com/noodall/noodall/wiki/Quick-Start
But, when you create the app, also use the template. Lets watch:
noodall my-app -m https://raw.github.com/discoliam/stir-fried/master/template.rb
Anything else I need to know?
Almost certainly, but thats all you get from me for now. Read the template, and Beefplate and you'll be able to see everything it does in detail.