Dairy Allocation Calculator
[TODO] Describe the purpose / functionality of the application.
Dairy Allocation Calculator is currently under active pre-Alpha development.
License and credits
© Stephen Thoma 2013
Released under the GNU GPL v3 license.
Thanks to collaborators:
Client-side code / logic uses:
- Bootstrap under the The Apache License
- Bootstrap-Wizard under the GNU GPL v3 license.
- jQuery under The MIT License.
- Paperfold CSS released into the Public Domain.
Server-side code / logic uses:
Support software used in development includes:
Client-side logic and structures outside of calc.js are tested via Sikuli Script and inspection. Mathematically-intensive operations reside in calc.js and must have 80% code coverage with tests in calc_test.js.
Server-side logic does not currently need code coverage.
Development environment setup
$git clone git://github.com/Modoatk/dairyalloc.git
To run development server:
To run Sikuli Script UI tests:
- Start Sikuli-IDE
- Start development server
- Navigate to http://127.0.0.1:9292 (req. Chrome or Firefox due to styling differences).
- Open barebones_test.sikuli and run
To run calc.js tests:
$git push heroku master