This repo consists of the following sketches. I have tried to organize them into different groups.
- Blink2 - Make a LED Blink
- DimingLed - Makes a LED to fade in and fade out. This sketch shows how you can use analogWrite function
- PushButtonControl - Basic push button
- PushButtonControl2 - Push button with sticky state
- SerialPrint - Show how to use SerialPrint
- SerialWrite - Show how to use SerialWrite
- SevenSegment - Shows how to use a seven segment display
- USBMouse - Sketches which shows how to interact with a USB Mouse
- BluetoothTest - Sketch to test Bluetooth Shield
Connecting to Internet
- JsonParsing - Show how you can parse JSON using the aJson library. Code explanation is available at http://hardwarefun.com/tutorials/parsing-json-in-arduino
- YQL - Sketch that explains how to make calls to Yahoo Query Language and parse the results. Code explanation is available at http://hardwarefun.com/tutorials/accessing-yql-from-arduino
Explanation/documentation for some of these sketches can be found in my HardwareFun blog.
Some of the sketches are also used in the "Building Robots using Arduino" tutorial series.
Other Arduino related projects
The source code of this project are released under "THE BEER-WARE" license.
I would, however, consider it a great courtesy if you could email me and tell me about your project and how this code was used, just for my own continued personal gratification :)
You can also find other ways to make me happy, if you liked this project ;)
Contributions in all forms (including documentation) are welcomed. If you would like to contribute to this project, then just fork it in github and send a pull request.