Love Arduino and Vim? Then use this syntax file and get syntax highlighting for Arduino functions in vim.
This plugin contributes to vim-polyglot language pack.
- Supports both Arduino IDE 1.0.x and 1.5.x
- Arduino indent and syntax highlighting
- Support for libraries provided by the IDE
- Autocompletion (using omnicomplete)
- Automatically include keywords from keywords.txt of Arduino User libraries
This plugin follows the standard runtime path structure, and as such it can be installed with a variety of plugin managers:
git clone https://github.com/sudar/vim-arduino-syntax
Remember to run
:Helptags to generate help tags
Plugin 'sudar/vim-arduino-syntax' :PluginInstall
syntax/arduino.vimfile into your
ftdetect/arduino.vimfile into your
indent/arduino.vimfile into your
Contributions are always welcome in the form of pull requests with explanatory comments.
- The syntax file was originally created by Johannes Hoff. I regenerated the file using his python script and added some additional changes on top of it.
- Arduino 1.5.x support was added by z3t0
- Support for indent was added by KevinSjoberg
Other tools for Arduino and Vim
If you are using Arduino with Vim, then also checkout some of my other projects.