Open-source format and tools for game developers.
List of Features
- Open-source | Cross-platform
- Export Animation (Takes), Texture, Material, Skeleton (Skin), Vertex Animation, Morph (+1000 slots), Camera, Lights, Environment and Helpers
- Instancing of Geometry, Material, Texture and Animation
- Lossy Compression ( Open3DGC )
- Native Scripting Language (Export to Java Script)
- Scene Hierarchy
- Physics and Sounds Supports
- Multiple Channels Texture and Mapping
- Native Support for DetailMap, LightMap and Multilayer Blend Texture
- Streaming File Format (Progressive Loader)
- Custom Shaders and Attributes
- Automatic Bake
- Cube Mapping and ATF Textures
- Deflate and Lzma Compression
- Binary format
- And More+
Official Page / Examples
Help and Questions? Use SEA3D Forum
SEA3D Studio - Windows / Web (Lite)
Free cross-platform 3D IDE for games.
Web (Lite) http://sea3d.poonya.com/studio/
SDK Framework https://github.com/sunag/sea3d_studio_sdk
Focused for artists and very useful to view models, animations and others.
Easy and wide range of 3d features, export entire scenes to SEA3D with just few clicks.
SEA3D Lip Sync
Runtime speech recognition and lip sync using MFCCs by Sunag Technology. (soon)
SEA3D Social Pages
Copyright © Sunag Entertainment