Automatic Raspberry Pi Car RC-AIA Framework
Auto Driving Rasberry Pi Simple Practise Project Based On Udacity Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree.
Well, it's really very interesting Project. Please Read All Below Details Carefully To Understand This Project.
And You Can Check Real Project Github Repo here Here
# # # =++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ # ____ _ __ ____ __ _ ____ # / __ ) (_) / /_ / __/ ____ _____ ___ _____ / /_ (_) ____ / __/ ____ # / __ | / / / __/ / /_ / __ \ / ___/ / _ \ / ___/ / __/ / / / __ \ / /_ / __ \ # / /_/ / / / / /_ / __/ / /_/ / / / / __/ (__ ) / /_ / / / / / / / __/ / /_/ / # /_____/ /_/ \__/ /_/ \____/ /_/ \___/ /____/ \__/ /_/ /_/ /_/ /_/ \____/ # # =++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ # # Suraj Singh Bisht # firstname.lastname@example.org # # # # This Script Is A Part Of RC-AIA Framework. # Created For Educational And Practise purpose Only. # Please Don't Remove Author Initials. # # __author__ = "Suraj Singh Bisht" __description__ = "Self Driving Phase One" __version__ = "Beta" __date__ = "OCT, 2018" __email__ = "email@example.com"
Actually, Friends I Wrote This Project Only For Fun And Practise Purpose. In This Project, My Purpose Was Just Try To Practically Implement Udacity Project Code In Real Life. So, I Directly Read Project Codes One By One. Let Me Share With You Little Bit Of Project Of Information About My Project.
- Client, Server Architecture.
- Laptop/Desktop as Server
- Raspberry Pi as client.
- TOY Car Controlled By RaspBerry GPIO Pins
- Camera Module Also Attached With Toy Car As Front Camera.
Idea (Codes Available)
- Used OpenCV as Image Processing library
- Numpy for Image Processing
- Python Socket module as network
- Established Wifi Network Between Raspberry Pi and Laptop
- Then, Live Stream Images From Client To Server Through Network
- Server Will Process Image And Send Back Command For Toy Car Movements
- Raspberry Received Command, GPIO signals sent.
Idea (Maybe, I Will Implement In Future.)
- Add A Neural Network To Make Car Movement More Smooth.
- Add More Features
- Add More stability
Want to Contribute
- Come, Start Now
- For Info, Check Comments, Codes, DevelopmentPlanning.ReadMe File
- Contact Me, For More Details.
Forgive Me If I have Done Anything Wrong implementation In This Code Because I'm very new guy in this feild. So, Forgive me and Don't Forget To Notify me My Mistake. It will be very Apricable.
Hardware (I Used Below Various Hardware Gadgets Like)
- A Raspberry Pi Board
- Power Bank
- Rasp Camera Module
- Toy RC Car
- Motor Controller
- Little Bit Of Hardware Up/Down
- Assembled All Together
- Laptop As Server
- Add More Feature
- Make It More Easy To Use And Light Weight