This repository contains the AppBrain SDK and an example project how to use it. (The AppBrain SDK formerly was called "AppLift").
Click here to download all files of the AppBrain SDK
Please make sure you read and understood these documents before using the SDK:
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistence, and we will be happy to help you.
Every release contains bugfixes and monetizations improvements.
V11.10 (October 1st, 2015):
- Reduction of promotions for apps that are not available to the current user
- Fixes to be able to compile with targetSdkVersion=23
- Transparent offerwall for better integration within the publisher app
V11.02 (July 21st, 2015):
- Pop-over interstitials that keep the user engaged with your app. You can set your own border color. Documentation
- Add native ads in Recycler Views. Documentation
- Fixed a potential issue with Unity integration.
- Fix an issue with the webview in-app alert.
- V11.02 fixes a proguard issue regarding the RecyclerView ads.
V10.51 (March 23th, 2015):
- Fixed measuring bug when AppBrainBanner is a child of a RelativeLayout
V10.5 (March 11th, 2015):
- COPPA compliance mode. Documentation
- New WebView based in-app alert type.
- Fixed proguarded AppBrainBanner.setSize()
- Better support for interstitial on tablets.
V10.41 (December 23rd, 2014):
- Easy Gradle/Android studio integration with maven repository. Documentation
- Admob mediation adapter is now integrated in the main SDK jar. AdMob medation documentation
V10.4 (December 17th, 2014):
- Added AppBrain.getAds().setUserData(AppBrainUserData) to communicate demographic information and location for increased monetization. Documentation
- Fixes for Unity, and "More Apps" button click listener. Unity documentation
V10.31 & V10.32 (October 14th & 20th, 2014):
- Small fixes for Admob mediation
V10.3 (October 14th, 2014):
- Improvements to banner monetization
- Automatically scale up banner size on tablets ("SMART / RESPONSIVE" banner size).
- Give more control over banner size using AppBrainBanner.setSize(DEFAULT | LARGE | RESPONSIVE).
V10.2 (July 29th, 2014):
- Added instream ads
- Better reporting of events to mediation adapters