WTKit is my Code accumulation
- Convenient Request / Response Methods
- Debug print
- Convenient thread Switch
- network status observe
- Convenient UIColor create
- UIButton and UIImageVie image download,cache
- UITableView pull to refresh
- UIView screenshot image
- launch time count for build
- auto create Model from json,Model instance auto set value from json data,auto write to json
- iOS 8.0+ / Mac OS X 10.9+ / tvOS 9.0+ / watchOS 2.0+
- Xcode 8.0+
- Swift 3.0
Copy sources from WTKit
- if you found a bug, open an issue.
- if you have a feature request, open an issue.
- if you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
To integrate WTKit into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' platform :ios, '10.0' use_frameworks! target '<Your Target Name>' do pod 'WTKit', '~> 0.3.3' end
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
Carthage is a decentralized dependency manager that builds your dependencies and provides you with binary frameworks.
You can install Carthage with Homebrew using the following command:
$ brew update $ brew install carthage
To integrate Alamofire into your Xcode project using Carthage, specify it in your
github "swtlovewtt/WTRequestCenter" ~> 0.3.3
carthage update to build the framework and drag the built
WTKit.framework into your Xcode project.
copy sources from WTKit