This is the open source core component of Synergy, a keyboard and mouse sharing tool.
Things most people will need.
- Download - Get the compiled version of Synergy 1 or Synergy 2.
- Contact Support - Open a support ticket and talk directly to the Synergy team.
- Help Guides - Self-help guides and information for when you don't want to talk to people.
- Join us on Slack - Talk to other Synergy users in real time using instant messaging.
- Symless Forums - Discuss Synergy issues on the Symless Forums.
Not for the faint hearted. Only use these if you know what you're doing.
- Getting Started - How to checkout the code from git and use the right branch.
- Compiling - Instructions on how to compile Synergy Core from source.
- Text Config - Write a text config file when running Synergy Core manually.
- Command Line - Go full manual and run Synergy Core from the command line.
Here are some of the awesome tools Symless make use of across various projects including Synergy.