This is the open source core component of Synergy, a keyboard and mouse sharing tool.
News: Visit the Symless blog for updates
Things most people will need.
- Download - Get the compiled version of Synergy 1 or Synergy 2.
- Contact Support - Open a support ticket and talk directly to the Synergy team.
- Help Guides - Self-help guides and information for when you don't want to talk to people.
- Join us on Slack - Talk to other Synergy users in real time using instant messaging.
- Symless Forums - Discuss Synergy issues on the Symless Forums.
- Symless Blog - Find out what's happening at Symless and with Synergy development.
Not for the faint hearted. Only use these if you know what you're doing.
- Getting Started - How to checkout the code from git and use the right branch.
- Compiling - Instructions on how to compile Synergy Core from source.
- Translations - If you want to submit translations to the Synergy Core.
- Text Config - Write a text config file when running Synergy Core manually.
- Command Line - Go full manual and run Synergy Core from the command line.
For vintage computer enthusiasts, Synergy Vintage aims to keep the origins of Synergy alive. You can use Synergy Vintage on operating systems available from 1995 to 2006.