These are the scripts that have been used in the short movie 'Floresta Vermelha' (Red Forest) - 2012/2013.
They are all GPL, as one might expect.
For better understanding of the scripts, one should take a look at the following links:
https://szaszak.wordpress.com/linux/digital_cinema_automation/ (English) Describes the editing workflow for linux, Cinelerra based, and how the scripts can automate some demanding tasks of format conversion and XML updating;
https://szaszak.wordpress.com/linux/elphel-as-a-digital-cinema-camera/ (English) Describes the use of the Elphel 353 as a Digital Cinema camera and how the processes of recording video and audio can be helped by the use of scripts.
http://florestavermelha.org/ (Portuguese) - is the production blog for the film.
The folders are divided in:
- Editing scripts - used for the whole editing/post-editing workflow
- Elphel internal scripts - to be used inside the Elphel camera, for recording
- GStreamer scripts - the watch the stream that comes from the camera and eventually record this stream
- MPlayer scripts - to watch the videos during post-production phase, in which the DNGs are batch converted to sequences of JPEG files
- References - useful .txt files that serve as references while shooting
- Utils - useful scripts that can check for problems and/or add functionalities to the original workflow (for example, connect with a Blender workflow)
- X11vnc - a simple script to re-send the stream to a mobile device, in case one choses to use a smartphone (for example) as monitor.
Have a nice time with them!