Provides a convenient interface for bulk editing tag list fields.
With Tag Manager, you can:
- Edit the value of a tag and have this change reflected across every entry in the section with that tag.
- Delete any tag from all entries in a section.
Merge two or more tags.
- Author: Ben Babcock firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated: December 31, 2012
- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/tachyondecay/tag_manager
You can always install the latest version through git:
git clone git://github.com/tachyondecay/tag_manager.git
- Make sure that the extension is in a folder named
tag_manager. Upload this to your Symphony
- Enable the extension from the Extensions page in the Symphony backend.
- You can access Tag Manager in two ways:
- From the Blueprints navigation group, select the Tag Manager link.
- From the entries list of any section that has taglist fields. Note that at least one taglist field must be visible as a column in the table in order for Tag Manager to add a button to this section.
- From the list of taglist fields, select the field whose tags you want to manage.
- Click on a tag to edit its value. To merge or delete one or more tags, select the appropriate rows and use the "With Selected" menu to select the appropriate action.
- Added Russian translation, courtesy alexbirukov
- Initial release.