Provides a convenient interface for bulk editing tag list fields.
With Tag Manager, you can:
- Edit the value of a tag and have this change reflected across every entry in the section with that tag.
- Delete any tag from all entries in a section.
Merge two or more tags.
- Author: Ben Babcock firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated: August 14, 2014
- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/tachyondecay/tag_manager
Installation & Use
You can always install the latest version through git:
git clone git://github.com/tachyondecay/tag_manager.git
- Make sure that the extension is in a folder named
tag_manager. Upload this to your Symphony
- Enable the extension from the Extensions page in the Symphony backend.
- You can access Tag Manager in two ways:
- From the Blueprints navigation group, select the Tag Manager link.
- From the entries list of any section that has taglist fields. Note that at least one taglist field must be visible as a column in the table in order for Tag Manager to add a button to this section.
- From the list of taglist fields, select the field whose tags you want to manage.
- Click on a tag to edit its value. To merge or delete one or more tags, select the appropriate rows and use the "With Selected" menu to select the appropriate action.
1.1 (August 14, 2014)
- Fixes #5 to ensure actual compatibility with 2.4. No longer compatible with 2.3.
1.0.2 (August 13, 2014)
- Selectable table fix for 2.4 (Fixes #4)
1.0.1 (December 31, 2012)
- Added Russian translation, courtesy alexbirukov
1.0 (July 8, 2012)
- Initial release.