This repo contains documentation, examples and utility scripts for the
Trace Compass Scripting feature. It contains material developed and written by the community, as a complement to what is provided with Trace Compass itself.
Contributions are welcome! Make sure to add the appropriate traces if the example scripts require specific events not easily available, so that users can try the scripts and get actual results.
Here's a list of example scripts for Trace Compass. In the example folder are example scripts that work with sample traces, but may need to be fine-tuned to one's needs.
In the utils directory are utility scripts that can be used as is with the right use case. They may require some parameters to run properly.
- examples/python/kMeanClusteringSciPy.py and examples/python/kMeanClusteringSciPy.py: Works with kernel trace, uses the matplotlib and numpy libraries. kMeanClusteringSciPy.py additionaly uses the scipy library, while kMeanClusteringSciPy.py uses the scikit-learn library.
Here are links to the official documentation of the
Trace Compass Scripting Feature.
- Trace Compass Scripting Documentation and Installation Instructions
- Trace Compass Incubator API and Scripting Documentation
- Trace Compass API
Here's a list of references, blog posts, etc, produced by the Community.
- Trace Compass Scripting Benchmarks (blog post)
- Trace Compass Scripting: Enpowering Users With Their Trace Data Analysis (blog post)
- Trace Compass Scripting Demo (blog post)