twitter-gobject allows you access Twitter's 1.1 REST API via a set of GObject based objects for easy integration with your GLib2 based code.
What it covers so far:
- Status (update, update_with_media, show, destroy, retweet, retweets)
- Timeline (mentions_timeline, home_timeline)
- Search (tweets)
- Oauth (request_token, access_token)
What are the dependencies:
- python 2.7
Where is the documentation:
How can you help:
- It is very easy to extend, feel free to do it. I will gladly accept contributions.
- Send a message to tchx84 or drop a pull request.
- Heavily inspired by https://github.com/rgs1/facebook-gobject